Thank You Everyone for a Great 9th Annual Open Show
The Car Show Committee, Charity Fundraiser and Membership Chairperson would like to thank the following for their support and help at the 9th Annual Spring Open Car Show at the Dell Diamond, held on Saturday, March 26th.
It was a very successful show – 157 cars on display and we raised more than $3,000.00 for SafePlace. Twelve new members signed up with several more taking applications!!
The volunteers who helped set up for the show early in the morning!!! And those who helped take things down. Also, Scott did a wonderful job with the music and announcements!!!
The Trophy Sponsors:
1. A-Line Auto Parts 6. Morris Glass
2. Farmers Insurance – Brian Pugh 7. Mustang Project
3. Hamilton & Associates 8. Point Security
4. Larry W. Smith 9. Pro Modular Performance
5. Mac Haik Ford 10. Silverleaf Resorts
Also a special thanks to the following:
1. Lynne Weber
2. Inspire Fitness
Volunteers from SafePlace:
Thanks also to the Vendors at the show:
1. Austin Detailing – Brian Daly
2. Farmers Insurance – Brian Pugh
3. Henry Rasmussen – T-shirts
4. Mac Haik Ford
5. Mustang Project
6. Silverleaf Resorts
We’d also like to thank all the members, participants and spectators who came out to the show. We’ll look forward to seeing you again next spring and hope everyone can make it out to our fall show at Cabela’s in Buda.
MOCA – Charity Fundraiser